My relation with the Chinese administration has just started in France when I got my F-Visa couple of weeks ago to land in China and start a new activity. I need now to convert it to be allowed to stay more than one month. I request a new level of accreditation, the Z-Visa, to stay and work permanently in this country.

My company prevented me before my departure and asked me to prepare administrative paperwork.

To help my readers who are potentially the next expats, I give you below the full list of documents that Chinese government requests:

  • Passport with one year validity period (more…)